DATES & RATES
Updated: January 16, 2019 (Dates to be confirmed)
|Amazon River Cruise – |
3 Days / 2 Nights
|Negro River Cruise – |
4 Days / 3 Nights
|Amazon & Negro River Cruise –
6 Days / 5 Nights
|Amazon Clipper Traditional||US$ 667.00||US$ 909.00||US$ 1340.00|
|Amazon Clipper Premium||US$ 932.00||US$ 1242.00||US$ 1875.00|
|Amazon Clipper Premium / additional for cabin with balcony per person||US$ 100.00||US$ 150.00||US$ 200.00|
Meeting at 02:00pm at the lobby of the Tropical Hotel Manaus,
Arrival time at 11:30am at the pier of the Tropical Hotel Manaus.
WHAT IS INCLUDED:
Full board: breakfast, lunch, dinner, mineral water (also for brush your tees), coffee & tea, life vest in camouflage color for trips, all activities and tours as described in the itinerary accompanied by bilingual naturalist guide (Portuguese/ English).
Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, bottled water, tips, transportation services, travel insurance and any other personal costs.
WHAT TO BRING:
T-shirts, shorts, slippers, long trousers for jungle walk, closed shoes and socks for jungle walk, raincoat (for sale on board), bathing suit, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat and binoculars.
– Price per person in DBL cabin. (Dollar exchange rate on day of payment) ( www.bcb.gov.br )
– To guarantee a single cabin, please add 50% to the regular prices.
– Children up to 12 years old have a discount of 20%.
– Children up to 12 years old can share with parents in a triple cabin with a 50% discount.
– There are 02 triple cabins and 02 cabins with balcony available on Premium, please check availability.
– Total payment prior 30 days of cruise departure.
Why should I start an Amazon cruise in Manaus?
Beginning your cruise in the heart of the Amazon rain forest is an amazing start. Witnessing the confluence of the two biggest rivers on earth, the Amazon River and the Negro River, at the “Meeting of the Waters” is a lifetime journey.
Also enjoy unique activities as cruising on the Negro River, visiting the Anavilhanas archipelago, observing big water lilies, delightful pink dolphins, swimming at white beaches and discovering the magnificent flooded forest.
That’s the experience that Amazon Clipper Cruises provides.